Monday 10 September 2012

My Representation.

I like to dress in a reasonably casual style when I’m at College and with my friends. I tend to wear stripy t-shirts, or ones with two colours. I might wear a cardigan or jumper which might have elbow patches. I suppose this is because I like the vintage style, which is represented in some television shows from the past.  In addition I prefer wearing shirts with all the buttons done up, as I like the smart impression it gives, without feeling too showy.
I like two wear jackets which have a dark or quite plain colour, so they don’t clash with coloured trousers and my shoes.
I tend to wear skinny-jeans and chinos which have a plain style, with a skinny fit. Instead of baggy styles which I don’t like the look of as much. I also don’t feel they are as confortable. However I do tend to wear coloured trousers, to accompany plainer t shirts, or viva versa.

Furthermore I like to wear Vans trainers, not the really 'skater' style ones they design but the ones that have more of a converse resemblence.

To continue, I like to have my hair cut in a reasonably short style, as well as having a clean shaved face. I guess this comes from my Dad always being clean shaved, so naturally/subconciously it's something I have copied. I like to portray a 'clean cut' look.

Finally when I am watching Leicester City play I will wear my Leicester shirt. I guess this is to copy that of the players, as well as feeling a sense of togtherness among the other fans.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment